HOME >> News

Completion date for Hengshui’s ‘sky net’ brought forward

Updated: 2017-6-23 09:38:50


The press conference held by Hengshui’s public security bureau takes place on June 21. [Photo/Chinanews.com]


Hengshui city in North China’s Hebei province will speed up construction on its “sky net” project with the aim of strengthening public security, according to information released at a press conference held by Hengshui public security bureau on June 21.

The “sky net” project, which refers to a video surveillance system deployed in Hengshui city, is expected to play an important role in public security, capturing traffic violations, guiding traffic and collecting information.

Construction work on the project started in March.

At present, the project is 80 percent complete, including surveillance cameras, LED traffic guidance and cable laying; and the other 20 percent, which involves equipment installation and related software development, is under construction, according to Guo Qiang, press spokesman for Hengshui public security bureau.





Districts:

Taocheng
Binhu
Industrial New Area
Jizhou
Shenzhou
Zaoqiang
Wuyi
Wuqiang
Raoyang
Anping
Gucheng
Fucheng
Jingxian county

Contact Us

Links:

Address: No. 1819, West of Renmin Road, Hengshui, Hebei province.
E - Mail:xinxi@hengshui.gov.cn

Copyright © 2016 China Daily . All Rights Reserved
Sponsored by Hengshui Municipal Government Office.Powered by China Daily